Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our Second Home Sweet Home....

Tis the eve of our return to Italy and it couldn't have come at a better time. It seems like it was just yesterday that I weighed five pounds less and was packing to come back to Chicago. Without fail, the United States equals weight gain and sadly this morning, I found myself doing the ole yank and squat to get my jeans on. This didn't end so well. My jeans split. Very, very sad. Nothing says lose weight like torn pants!

Ciao America! Ciao Ranch! Ciao Fried Stuff! Ciao Rootbeer! Ciao Turtle Sundae at Culvers!

Helloooooo Bolzano! Hello Tomatoes! Hello Really Small Portions! Hello Very Cheap Heart Healthy Extra Virgin Olive Oil!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you(r now apparently fat ass) in Italia!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Bolzano is amazing. I loved the Christmas Markt there. Best of luck to you guys this season!

    ReplyDelete