Monday, October 24, 2011

BawbwaWawa-Factor

Anybody else crushing on these two older gentlemen?
Because I am! Despite today's rumors that LA Reid is going to sabotage Simon's girls and give them bad advice, I'm sticking with his nice guy act. So dreamy, these two.

I had decided long ago to avoid 'X-Factor' after they fired my true love, Cheryl Cole.
I tried to go without this show, but the heart wants what the heart wants. And it wanted X-Factor, badly. With the live shows starting tomorrow, I just wanted to put it out there that my money is on Drew. This 14 year old angel is more mature than I could ever hope to be and her voice causes me to seizure. Seriously, she's amazing. And she's got Beiber Fever! I am assuming Beiber is going to make an appearance at some point and they'll sing a duet, as I silently cry, pretending there is something in my eye. Mom--I'm going to need you to stop slacking around because you're "retired" and vote for her since I can't do it here. I know you're getting older, but do not get confused and vote for these little hussies.
Tiah and Simone CANNOT win X-Factor! I'll have lost all faith in humanity should one of these girls win. Tiah is beyond pitchy and Simone is SO full of herself. Do not like.

May the best (wo)man win (Drew)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment